Additional Coronavirus Distributor Opportunities (Now Fogging)
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
As most of you are aware, segments of our market have dropped off since the Pandemic was declared. OPL, hospitality and food & Beverage are under great strain causing business as normal to stop firmly in place. Perhaps other areas of your focus have been adversely affected.
The healthcare market is still progressing and has exploded in the quest to obtain equipment that will disinfect most pathogens, including Corona Virus. In addition to our UV-MAX, developed four years ago, Energenics Hypochlorous Fogging (introduced at Clean 2017) has been widely accepted.
Prime Candidates for Energenics Disinfection System:
- Motels and Hotels
- Nursing Homes
- Fitness Centers
- Day Surgery Facilities
- Jails & Prisons
- Long Term & Rehabilitation Facilities
Since the Pandemic was declared, some distributors have sold the UV-MAX resulting in sales over ONE HALF MILLION DOLLARS. The UV-MAX has been our most sold product the last 2 months.
QUICK KILL HYPOCHLOROUS DISINFECTION
- Salt Brine Hypochlorous generator allows end users to produce disinfectants superior to conventional chemicals.
- No residue to wipe up from treated surfaces.
- 30 second maximum contact time to kill most pathogens.
- Yes, it kills the Corona Virus in less than 30 seconds.
- 100% reliable supply allowing self-reliance from product shortages.
- Final step for Housekeeping staff cleaning rooms by fogging with “Quick Kill” prior to closing the door.
PROPERTIES OF UV TREATMENT
- Open spaces without objects creating shadows
- Completely automatic without need for attendant
- Consistant output from UVC bulbs insures maximum treatment
- Completely dry process avoiding potential slip and fall injuries
PROPERTIES OF FOGGING WITH HYPOCHLOROUS
- 30 second contact time to kill most pathogens
- System only requires pure salt and soft water to generate hypochlorous
- 100% non-toxic and EPA listed
- Solution can be used by fogging, spray and wipe or even wet mopping
- Kills C-Diff, MRSA, TBA, HIV & Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Proven results based on many cartwashers in the field using hypochlorous
WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT BRING FOR ROOM DISINFECTION
We have seen on the news that travel and lodging accommodations are going to see a makeover. One of the changes will be a need for complete room disinfection of rooms prior to new guest checking in. 3 methods that are under consideration:
- UV light treatment. UV light treatment requires approximately 10-15 minutes of time without the worker present, to accomplish disinfection. It is important to note that areas adjacent to the room to be treated (bathrooms, etc.…) will need to be additionally treated. The time required makes this a difficult process to accept.
- Ozone generation. Hotels and other properties have used ozone to disinfect and remove odors from rooms. It is effective, but like UV, it takes time and does not allow a worker to be present during treatment. Also, difficult to implement based on the time required.
- Hypochlorous Generation. The “Quick Kill” system only requires the operator to fog the room upon leaving. The 30 second contact time allows maximum productivity.
QUICK KILL HYPOCHLOROUS GENERATOR- https://www.energenics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Quick-Kill-Hypochlorous-Brochure.pdf
UV-MAX MOBILE SURFACE - https://www.energenics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/UV-MAX.pdf
UV-MAX CONVEYOR - https://www.energenics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/UV-Belt.pdf