Braun Adds to Their (SBS) Side-By-Side Line of Dryers
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
July, 20179 – SYRACUSE, NY: Braun has announced the expanded offering of their Side-By-Side Dryers.
Braun’s SBS tunnel system dryers are available in natural gas or steam, in a non-chute or a patent pending chute loading system, in 300 lb. and now 500 lb. processing capacities!
In the chute loading system, sling bags are positioned and released over the chute on the dryer and dropped into the dryer for processing, providing for exceptional turn times and system efficiencies. These dryers provide for great flexibility with respect to washroom configuration and there is no limit on the types of goods that can be processed. This space saving and efficient solution serves both the batch tunnel systems, and the conventional washroom systems environment.
Additionally, these dryers have the same proven key design and safety features of all our system dryers.
A few of the many key design and safety features include:
- True side-by-side configuration design, no spacing required with each set of dryers. Ideal for laundries with limited space!
- All are identical, there are no left and right-hand dryers, this minimizes the amount of spare parts needed
- Uniform temperature distribution across the entire width of the basket. This results in precise basket chamber temperature control, yields fast dry times, consistent quality and outstanding resource efficiency.
- Non-tilting system improves machine turn rates and reduces seal wear and component part maintenance requirements.
- Staggered rib heights on the stainless steel removable basket promote exceptional tumbling action
- Basket seal system allows for the processing of barrier fabrics without the risk of goods getting caught between the basket and front of the machine
- Split panel control box is an exceptional safety feature which separates the high voltage from low voltage components.
- 24 V Touch Screen Controls – each machine has a captive and easily accessible 24V PLC. This eliminates the exposures associated with systems dryers being controlled by one central PLC
- The drive system features a carbon fiber reinforced belt and is easy to access and maintain
For more information, visit Braun at www.gabraun.comor contact Braun at (800) 432-7286.