The American Laundry & Linen College
The American Laundry & Linen College (ALLC) is the premiere resource for laundry training and education. For over thirty years, the College has provided training in laundry processing and linen distribution and utilization for individuals in the U.S. and abroad. This program is recognized nationally for developing skilled, informed and accomplished laundry professionals. Respected for its timely and relevant course content, format and instructors, the ALLC convenes twice yearly for five days in Richmond, Kentucky on the campus of Eastern Kentucky University.
Who Attends the College
The most comprehensive training program for the textile care industry. Ideal for:
- A training resource for personnel seeking certification as a Registered Laundry and Linen Director.
- Individuals new to laundry processing or linen distribution
- An excellent resource for new textile care services sales personnel
- Resource for Environmental Services personnel responsible for laundry oversight
- Best single resource on textile services for materials management personnel
The Program as a Training Resource
There are no mandatory classes as attendees select programs that will enhance on-the-job experience or other training programs.
- Courses typically fall into one of two tracks: Laundry Processing/Operations and Textile Care Services/Distribution
- Select the courses you need to enhance your professional development program
ALM's educational programs provide the training essential for
- new laundry management
- industry personnel wanting to move up the ladder, and
- seasoned managers wanting to run a safe competitive laundry.
Certification - Registered Laundry & Linen Director
- Attend the courses of your selection based on your experience
- Schedule your exam - offered three times each year